Mortar Board Alumni Association
On college campuses around the country, Mortar Board recognizes the achievements of outstanding scholar-servant-leaders and brings them together to provide a high-impact capstone experience. We believe that tradition should extend beyond the collegiate experience to Mortar Board’s 300,000+ alumni.
Continuing the Mortar Board legacy past graduation
The Mortar Board Alumni Association (MBAA) allows Mortar Boards to affirm their commitment to our Society while also providing them with a vibrant community in which to engage.
The Mortar Board Alumni Association was launched with 108 Charter Members at the Launching our Legacy Luncheon, part of the 2012 Mortar Board National Conference, in Chicago on July 21.
You can take advantage of membership in the MBAA annually or with a lifetime commitment.
Connecting alumni across the globe
You have the opportunity to join this select group of talented and intergenerational Mortar Boards. MBAA members range in age from 20-something to 90-something. These alumni represent endless occupations and demographics. From teachers, doctors, lawyers, parents, grandparents, executives, philanthropists, retirees, first-time professionals, community leaders and volunteers, they are as versatile and diverse as Mortar Board itself.
Join the MBAA
Why you should join
Alumni of Mortar Board can retain their connection with the organization through an annual or lifetime membership in the MBAA. Membership is open to all initiated Mortar Board members once they have left college – either by graduation or departure from an undergraduate degree program. The MBAA replaces the former alumni sustaining membership program. Previous lifetime alumni sustaining members were grandfathered into the MBAA as lifetime members.
The benefits of MBAA membership include:
- Subscription to the Mortar Board Forum magazine
- Subscription to the MBAA Update quarterly e-newsletter
- A beautiful Mortar Board Alumni Association lapel pin
- Continued contact with Mortar Board
- Being a part of an active alumni network that extends Mortar Board’s Ideals
- A special invitation to the annual national conference
- Discounts on products and services and access to exclusive offers from national Mortar Board partners
$45 per year – single membership
$65 per year – joint membership for you and your Mortar Board spouse or partner
$600 – single lifetime membership
$850 – joint lifetime membership for you and your Mortar Board spouse or partner
Renew your annual membership
If your annual MBAA membership expires within the next three months, please follow the instructions below to renew your membership online. If you would like to renew your membership earlier than this, please contact the National Office at 800-989-6266 or email@example.com for assistance.
- On the Renew MBAA Membership page, click the link to “Pay open order.”
- Check the box to select the open dues order for your renewal and click “Next.”
- If you would like to add a donation, select or enter the amount to add to your total and click “Next.”
- Verify your billing address, enter your credit card information and click “Next.”
- Review your order and click “Pay Now” to submit your payment.
- When your payment is complete, we will email you a receipt.
Please note: orders for renewal are closed the month after your membership expires. If your membership has lapsed and you no longer have a renewal order open, you will need to purchase a new MBAA membership.
Renewal by Mail
Download the MBAA Membership Form to join or renew by mail.