Conference Advisory Board (CAB)
The Conference Advisory Board (CAB) is an inspired, insightful and committed group of collegiate members of Mortar Board.
The National Office invites CAB to assist in the planning and execution of the national conference. CAB members are eager to meet the newest Mortar Board class and guide new presidents as they navigate the conference and prepare to lead their chapters in the next academic year.
What does CAB do?
A productive and valued member of the CAB will:
1. Attend monthly phone/webinar meetings of the CAB
2. Work productively in between meetings to complete assignments and follow up on action items
3. Apply their knowledge of chapter operations in developing programming for the conference
4. Apply their experiences at the national conference in developing effective programming
5. Work to develop learning outcomes for the conference and apply programming accordingly
6. Help acquire presenters as needed
7. Work collaboratively with other members of the CAB and staff
CAB members will attend the national conference to oversee the event. Travel and accommodations will be covered by the National Office.
Become a CAB member
Consider becoming a CAB member for the 2022 national leadership conference! A member may apply for a position on the CAB through December 15 by completing the online application here.
2021 student leader
Because the national conference had to be virtual due to the coronavirus, we were extremely lucky to have such a great student staff member work at the National Office and help lead the conference operations.